The Mariemont City School District is now accepting nominations for the Mariemont City Schools Award of Excellence. This prestigious award was developed to recognize and honor excellent employees in Mariemont City Schools.
Students, parents, community members and staff members are invited to nominate a Mariemont City School District employee. All employees are eligible. The characteristics to be considered should include, but are not limited to:
- Inspires, cares for, and respects Mariemont’s students and the community beyond
- Shows extraordinary talent and/or leadership in his or her field
- Demonstrates a high commitment toward Mariemont City Schools
- Challenges students at all levels
- Challenges and encourages peers
- Exudes authenticity, sincerity and thoughtfulness
- Puts forth effort to make a positive difference
- Strives to improve personally and professionally
- Embodies the ideas of "Work Smart. Create Experience. Embrace Growth."
Online Nomination Form
PDF Nomination Form
Nominations will be accepted through December 31.
To submit a nomination electronically, either complete the online nomination form or email the PDF nomination form to Director of Communications Alex Lange ([email protected]).
If you prefer to print the PDF nomination form, mail/drop it off to:
Mariemont Central Office
Attn: Alex Lange
Mariemont City Schools Award of Excellence
2 Warrior Way
Cincinnati, Ohio 45227
A committee will review nominations and select one nominee to be the recipient of this prestigious award. The winner will be recognized at a staff Mariemont Academy and will represent the district at the Hamilton County Education Foundation Award Ceremony in the spring.
Mariemont City Schools Award of Excellence Recipients
2019 - Ericka Simmons
2018 - Jessica Long
2017 - Luke Wiseman
2016 - Amanda McHugh
2015 - Gene Stigall
2014 - Linda Lee
Thank you for helping us celebrate excellence in the Mariemont City School District!