The MAA is proud to be able to provide funding and support to help continue and grow the Mariemont School District's robust arts programs. In addition to annual financial support for visual and performing arts items, including - but not limited to - additional group instruction, accompanists, instrument tuning, uniforms, music student and theater performance yard signs/posters, senior band banners, matting and framing of student art and show posters, fees and awards for competitions/contests, art clubs, and senior scholarships and awards, here are a few projects and larger gifts that MAA member funding has provided in recent years...
In the Classroom & Schools
Partnerships & Community
- Helped fund Ukraine/Mariemont art show, exhibiting student art from Mariemont and Ukraine grades K-12.
- Bought first Steel Drum set to help start new Steel Drum band at MHS
- MHS Arts Display & Collaborative Space outside the Auditorium
- MHS 3-D Art Display Case
- Purchased Pottery Kiln and Wheels
- Purchased Wireless Microphones and Mobile Sound System for community performances
- Purchased Play-Back Sound System for high school music room
- Invested in the Jr. High Art Mosaic
- Soundproofing of the Junior High Music Room
- Seeded funding for the Junior High's Arts program, 2014-15-16
- Purchased cameras and equipment for digital studios classroom
- Studio Art Tablets, MHS
And with YOUR help, the list continues to grow... Join today!
- Provide Concession Stand management at Kusel Stadium during the Fall & Spring Sports Seasons
- Box Office management for all MHS shows
- Annual FAB Affair: planning and contributions to the fundraising event
- Established partnership with ArtsWave
- Established ongoing partnership with John Christopher’s firm, Manley Burke