All student fees may now be paid through MySchoolBucks
, the same system used for school lunch payments (www.myschoolbucks.com).
There is no charge to use this system. We will continue to expand and improve this service. You always have the option of paying by check or cash at your school office, made payable to Mariemont City Schools.
Payment of school fees is due late October for elementary and junior high students. High school fees are due in late January and vary depending on each child’s schedule. For detailed information on school fees, please contact your school office.
- Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or through our mobile app for your smartphone
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly: