Welcome to Mariemont City Schools! We are happy to include your family as part of our school community and hope to make this transition for you and your child as easy as possible. Please use this page as a guide to ensure your registration is accurate and complete. Please note that in order to enroll in preschool, you must have received notification of acceptance from Jenny Griffith.
Questions about availability and/or to be placed on a waiting list should be directed to Jenny Griffith at [email protected]
In order to register your child for preschool for the 2022-23 school year, we ask that you complete our online registration process by following the steps below.
- Click the Online Registration link https://mariemontschools.powerschool.com/public/formbuilder/form.html?formid=559
- If you are a new parent to the district, create a PowerSchool parent account using the following link: https://mariemontschools.powerschool.com/public/. If you are a current parent with children already enrolled, use your existing PowerSchool parent account to login.
- Once Central Registration has approved the new student registration, please sign into PowerSchool and complete the following forms:
- New Student Registration Process
- Contact Information
- Demographic Information
- Additional New Student Information
- Health History and Medical Profile
- Injuries and Hospitalizations
- Past and Ongoing Health Conditions
- Emergency Medical Authorization
- Student Handbook
- Student Code of Conduct
- Directory Information
- Additional Permissions
Documents to upload to PowerSchool, email or drop off at the Central Registration Office:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of residence – choose one of the documents:
Home Purchase Contract
- Other Forms:
Custody Agreements (if applicable)
Please upload to PowerSchool, email (to [email protected]) or bring to the Central Registration office located at Mariemont Junior High School (3847 Southern Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45227). If you intend to drop off documents to Central Registration, please call ahead for an appointment to make the process quick and easy for you. Summer office hours vary.
Once the registration process is complete you will receive information and directions to pay your $100.00 deposit through our EZPay system. Tuition payments will also be made through our EZPay system.
For further information or if you have any questions, contact Tasha Alderman (513-272-7314) or Rita Burke (513-272-7514) at the Central Registration office.
Central Registration Contact Information:
3847 Southern Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45227 (located at MJHS)
Tasha Alderman - 513-272-7314
Rita Burke - 513-272-7514