Welcome to Mariemont City Schools! We are happy to include your family as part of our school community and hope to make this transition for you and your child as easy as possible. Please use this page as a guide to ensure your registration is accurate and complete. Please note that in order to enroll in preschool, you must have received notification of acceptance from Lisa Miller.
Questions about availability and/or to be placed on a waiting list should be directed to Lisa Miller at [email protected]
In order to register your child for preschool for the 2020-21 school year, we ask that you complete our online registration process by following the steps below.
- Click the Online Registration link
- If you are a new parent to the district, click 'New Account' under the parent icon, and create a Final Forms account. If you are a current parent with children already enrolled, use your existing Final Forms account to login.
- Click the box for the school year you are registered for.
- Click 'Register Student' and you will be prompted through all the required steps.
- THIS STEP OF REGISTRATION IS NOT FINALIZED UNTIL ALL FORMS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED AND SIGNED:
- New Student Registration Process
- Contact Information
- Demographic Information
- Additional New Student Information
- Health History and Medical Profile
- Injuries and Hospitalizations
- Past and Ongoing Health Conditions
- Emergency Medical Authorization
- Student Handbook
- Student Code of Conduct
- Directory Information
- Additional Permissions
Documents to collect, take a picture of and send the pictures to the Central Registration office ([email protected], [email protected] or 3847 Southern Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45227). If you do not feel confortable taking pictures of these items, you may send them electronically via email)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of residence – choose one of the documents:
Home Purchase Contract
- Other Forms:
Custody Agreements (if applicable)
Please bring all necessary documents to Julie Nerl at the Central Registration Office located in the Mariemont Junior High School (3847 Southern Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45227). You may also scan/take photosof the documents and email them to Julie Nerl at [email protected].
Please call ahead (513-272-7314) for an appointment to make the process quick and easy for you. Summer Office Hours: Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 pm. To make an appointment during the rest of the week, please contact Rita Burke at [email protected] or 513-272-7514.
Once the registration process is complete you will receive information and directions to pay your $100.00 deposit through our EZPay system. Tuition payments will also be made through our EZPay system.
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Nerl (513-272-7314) or Rita Burke (513-272-7514) in the central registration office. We are here to help and support you as your child begins school in the Mariemont District.