We have already have many of our parents go through this easy process to enable their access to the parent view of Blackboard, our learning management system. I have included the directions below for anyone who wants.
Directions for Parent Portal set up…
- Go to http://parentportal.bb.mariemontschools.org/createaccount. This link is also available on our website under My Mariemont Portal > Parent/Guardian QuickLinks and is also accessible under the Blackboard login page.
- Complete the information requested (you will need your child's student ID#…please contact the school if you are unable to locate that information for your child).
- Add multiple children, if applicable.
- A verification email will be sent to the email address with which you registered. This email will contain your login info and a link to click that will verify your email address and send a request to the school for parent portal approval.
- Once the school receives your request, we will approve it and you will receive a confirmation email. Once you have received that email, you will be able to access Parent Portal using the email address and password with which you registered. Please allow 1-2 school days for this process to occur.
- Should you ever forget the password you created, you will be able to reset your own password using this link http://parentportal.bb.mariemontschools.org/passwordReset/. This link will also be available on our website and under My Mariemont Portal > Parent/Guardian QuickLinks.
If you have any questions, please contact our Blackboard administrator, Shannon Kromer