1.The following college is here today:
7th bell – SUNY (State University of New York) at Binghamton
Also, the Marines will be visiting during 2nd bell tomorrow.
2. Tonight at 6:30 the CCPC is hosting a virtual event, the MHS Financial Aid Planning Program. All MHS families are invited to learn about the FAFSA and how to find the best fit for your student financially.
3. Homecoming tickets will be on sale during lunch and Warrior bell Tuesday through Friday. Tickets are $15 each. You cannot attend without purchasing a ticket! If you are bringing a guest from another school, be sure to get the guest form filled out and back to Mr. Block by Friday.
4. Show your school spirit this week by wearing outfits for the Homecoming festivities:
Tuesday - Class Decade Day: freshmen - 80’s, sophomores - 50’s, juniors - 70’s, seniors - 60’s
Wednesday - Country vs Country Club Day
Thursday - Blue and Gold Day
Friday - Class T-shirt Day
5. Our 3rd annual International Student Art Exhibit is back on display! Artwork from Mariemont students and those from our sister city of Kharkiv, Ukraine is now on display at the Barn in Mariemont. This year's theme is the Four Seasons, and the show is open from now until September 29th. Congratulations to the following high school students with work in this year's show: Isabel Biro, Lorelei Turan, Vivian Moore, Trevor Mart, Eloise Letton, Katie Whitmore, Connor Lynch, Emily Miller, Natalee Shriver, Piper George, Olivia McCann, Elliot Brown, Jackson Hampton, Alex Hatcher, Grace Mavridoglou, Olivia Zaveri, Anna Reiter, Olivia Karlson, Simone Kempiners, Daniela DeCamp, Merle Westebbe, and Mila Zanardo. The show is open weekdays 3-6 and weekends 1-4, and free to all. Head on over after school one day to see this amazing international art show!
6. Auditions for the MHS pop a cappella group, Showstoppers, are going on now. Please scan the QR code in the HUB for more information and audition materials. Video auditions are due to Mrs. McGahey by Monday, September 27th.
7. Picture Retake Day is next Monday, 9/27 from 1:00-2:30 pm.
8. Do you want your spirit week outfit to be pictured in the yearbook? Submit your pictures by uploading them to Yearbook Snap. The QR code is posted around the building on the screens, or go to yearbookforever.com, click on yearbook snap, and use our school code: MHS2022.