1. Coach Tracy of the Mariemont Track Program is looking for volunteers to help with the upcoming Mariemont Track meet on April 17th. If you are interested in volunteering or need service hours, a flyer with her contact information can be picked up in the office. Go to https://signup.com/go/umnEhwK to pick your slot now!
2. Swimmers and Divers should return their bags and warmups to the office, and pick up their awards.
3. Ms. Spooner's sculpture class is looking for newspapers. If your family has old newspapers laying around that you no longer need, please bring them to room 20.
4. Stop by the MHS Library from 3:30-4:30 and learn how to engrave or cut out your own art onto wood and acrylic with the Glowforge Laser Cutter. It's super easy, and it makes a great gift (such as earrings, and coasters)! See Schoology Updates for details.
5. The boys’ lacrosse team played their 4th game of the season last night vs. the Milford Eagles winning by a score of 14-11. Luke Brennaman had 16 saves and Jeb Lindell had 4 caused turnovers. Max Tepe had 5 goals, Sam Ciolino had 3 goals, Seth Greene had 2 goals and Drake Fiorenza, Boden Gall, Connor Souders and McLain Lemay each had 1 goal. The boys play their next game at HOME on Friday at 6 PM vs CHCA.
6. Congratulations to the boys’ tennis team for their 5-0 win against West Clermont!
7. The Junior Class invites all Junior and Seniors to attend this year's prom at the Hilton Netherland Hotel's Pavilion Room on Friday April 23rd from 8-11:30. Tickets will be sold for prom and after-prom April 12-16th. Ticket sales will end at 4PM on Friday April 16th. All junior and senior parents will receive an email with a link to purchase tickets. If attending prom, be sure to fill out the form in Final Forms as well.
8. Juniors and Seniors, if you are bringing a guest to Prom who does not attend MHS, please pick up a Guest Form in the office.
9. Dewey's Pizza is hiring. Please apply online at deweyspizza.com/careers, or pick up a flier on the counter in the CCPC.