1. The following virtual visits will take place in the CCPC:
Today, October 12th
4th period - University of Akron
5th period - University of North Carolina, Greensboro
Tuesday, October 13th
5th period - Simmons University
2. Students playing sports are reminded that PE waivers are available in the counseling office for those needing to complete their PE requirement. If you're unsure if you've completed, please stop by the counseling office.
3. Sources of Strength leaders we have a meeting today at lunch. Bring your lunch to the patio outside the art rooms.
4. Attention World Affairs Club. WE will have a meeting tomorrow at 7:50am in Mr. Wolfford's Room. We will elect club officers and sign up for Wyoming Model UN. If you're interested in the Wyoming Virtual Model UN, you must attend.
5. Anyone interested in bowling this year please see Mr. Barr for information in Room 137. Open Bowling starts Thursday at Madison Bowl.
6. Attention all Key Club Members: Reminder that Key Club dues must be turned in by October 14th to either Mrs. Macleod or Mrs. Bell to be considered an active member! The amount is $12! Thank you!
7. Seniors: information about how to submit your senior portraits, baby pictures, and senior quotes is on the big board. Due Date for senior yearbook items is December 11. Don't wait, get your portraits taken soon!
8. Yearbooks for this school year are on sale now! visit yearbookforever.com or click the QR code on the big screen in the Hub.