1. Sources of Strength is hosting a kickball tournament on Friday, April 30th. There will be one team per grade and each team will have two teachers. Each player on the winning team will get a free meal deal card to Jersey Mikes. To sign up, there will be a QR code on the hub and the Apple TVs and there will be a link on the announcements email. The first 11 students to sign up from each grade will be put on the teams.
2. Sources of Strength will be hosting a Field Day tomorrow at lunch for 9-10th graders and during advisory for 11-12th graders. There will be games such as volleyball, soccer, football, tug of war, and jackpot. There will also be popsicles and music. We’ll see you there!
3. There will be a 20 minute meeting TODAY immediately after school in the HUB for RETURNING BOYS BASKETBALL PLAYERS.
4. Attention All Students: This is your last chance to guarantee yourself a 2021 yearbook. Orders will close at the end of the school day on Wednesday, April 28. Cash or Checks for $70 can be brought to Mr. Becksfort or dropped off at the office any time before then.
5. If you are interested in running for student council or class officer next year, please fill out the Google Form on Schoology, scan the qr code in the hub to access the form or check your email. Any student interested in running for these positions must fill out the google form, watch the informational video and submit a campaign video to Mrs. Stinnett by May 1st. Again, all of this information will be accessible on Schoology or has been emailed to you. Elections for these positions will be held on the week of May 3rd. See or email Mrs. Stinnett if you have any questions.
6. Environmental Club is having a Clean Up Day on May 2nd from 12-4pm at the Fairfax creek, which is located near Ziegler Park. If you are in need of service hours or would like to help, come to an information meeting during lunch on Wednesday in Mr. Vanag's room or see Jayme Rodriguez, Jackson Stahl, Olivia Simpson, or Ellese Lowery for information.