1. RDI is hiring in Milford, located at 991 Lila Avenue. We offer part time positions with flexible hours, benefits, and vacation time. Stop by and see us in the front office today until 11:50 to learn more on how to start your career.
2. Students that are interested in obtaining their lifeguard certification can pick up a registration form in the main office this week. Classes begin next week. The first 9 registrants to return the registration with payment will be signed up for the class.
3. Students interested in selling tickets or working parking crew for spring sporting events should sign up on the form on Mrs. Nelson’s desk in the main office by March 4.
4. Vote for the Girls Basketball Team as Cincinnati Team of the Week and Jon Michael Senes as boys’ basketball player of the week. Vote as often as you like through Friday noon at www.cincinnati.com
5. Congratulations to Sam Flerlage for having her Cappies review of Walnut Hills's production of Urinetown selected for publication. Check out her review at Cincicap.com.
6. Congratulations to the students that participated in the TSA TEAMS engineering competition at UC yesterday. The 9th/10th grade team of Rachel Bohl, Colin Chen, Erika Dewey, Ally Frye, London Hiltgen, Alexander Nistor, Alexandra Purdy and Griffen Wilner took 2nd place in the region. Jonah Mikesell and Samantha Flerlage won $2500 scholarships to the College of Engineering and Applied Science. Ally Frye, Erika Dewey, and London Hiltgen won scholarships to the summer Engineering Camps at UC.
7. Students should report to their Intersession Meeting instead of Advisory. The list of Intersession assignments is posted on Blackboard! If you do not know what Intersession you have been assigned there is a link on blackboard.
8. We’re POSITIVE You Won’t Want to Miss This Show!
LAST CHANCE to get your tickets to Legally Blonde, The Musical at MHS! Action-packed, non-stop dancing and singing, modern and fun… it’s definitely “what you want” to do next weekend!
Show times are Friday, March 6 and Saturday, March 7 at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, March 8 at 2 p.m. Tickets are $5 for students and senior citizens and $10 for adults. All seating is RESERVED and tickets are available ONLINE by going to mariemonths.seatyourself.biz
. Online ticketing closes 2 hours prior to curtain. Remaining seats will be sold at the box office by CASH or CHECK ONLY, starting 1 hour prior to show-time, and the box office closes 5 minutes before curtain. Contact Suzy Weinland with questions at [email protected]
9. Attention Key Club Members: Volunteers are needed to serve as ushers for the spring musical performances on Saturday March 7th at 6:30 and Sunday March 8th at 1:00. Please sign up on the Key Club bulletin board in Mrs. Bell's room #113 in Blue Mod.
10. Students entering grades 10-12 for the 20/21 school year are invited to a unique summer opportunity. Ohio River Foundation will offer Explorations in Conservation this June. Four 1 week sessions are offered, but their 1-week session, June 22-26, will be held at Avoca Park on Wooster Pike. Participants will fish, hike, observe and engage in restoration activities in our Ohio River Watershed and develop abilities in leadership, stewardship and conservation. Deadline is March 30. Check out the flier in the front office for details.