ANNOUNCEMENTS -- Friday, February 28, 2020
1. This is a reminder that all Master Class forms are due TODAY. Please bring your forms to the office or deliver them to Mr. Sugerman.
2. Attention students. We have had some recent complaints from residents on Pocahontas about students parking on the street. Please be advised that you are not permitted to park on Pocahontas while at school. There are “no parking” signs posted and the Mariemont Police have been instructed to issue tickets to the cars parked in the no parking zones.
3. Students that are interested in obtaining their lifeguard certification can pick up a registration form in the main office this week. Classes begin next week. The first 9 registrants to return the registration with payment will be signed up for the class.
4. Students interested in selling tickets or working parking crew for spring sporting events should sign up on the form on Mrs. Nelson’s desk in the main office by March 4.
5. Vote for the Girls Basketball Team as Cincinnati Team of the Week and Jon Michael Senes as boys’ basketball player of the week. Vote as often as you like through Friday noon at www.cincinnati.com.
6. We’re POSITIVE You Won’t Want to Miss This Show!
LAST CHANCE to get your tickets to Legally Blonde, The Musical at MHS! Action-packed, non-stop dancing and singing, modern and fun… it’s definitely “what you want” to do next weekend!
Show times are Friday, March 6 and Saturday, March 7 at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, March 8 at 2 p.m. Tickets are $5 for students and senior citizens and $10 for adults. All seating is RESERVED and tickets are available ONLINE by going to mariemonths.seatyourself.biz. Online ticketing closes 2 hours prior to curtain. Remaining seats will be sold at the box office by CASH or CHECK ONLY, starting 1 hour prior to show-time, and the box office closes 5 minutes before curtain.
7. Attention Key Club Members: Volunteers are needed to serve as ushers for the spring musical performances on Saturday March 7th at 6:30 and Sunday March 8th at 1:00. Please sign up on the Key Club bulletin board in Mrs. Bell's room #113 in Blue Mod.
8. Students entering grades 10-12 for the 20/21 school year are invited to a unique summer opportunity. Ohio River Foundation will offer Explorations in Conservation this June. Four 1 week sessions are offered, but their 1-week session, June 22-26, will be held at Avoca Park on Wooster Pike. Participants will fish, hike, observe and engage in restoration activities in our Ohio River Watershed and develop abilities in leadership, stewardship and conservation. Deadline is March 30. Check out the flier in the front office for details.
9. The Cincinnati Zoo is hiring seasonal part-time employees. They offer competitive wages and you must be 16 years old. See the flier in the counseling area of the front office.