1. In honor of Black History month, the Warpath would like to reflect and honor some of the influential African Americans, through some of their noteworthy quotes. Here is today’s quote:
“The time is always right to do what is right.” – Dr. Martin Luther King
2. Mariemont Girls United will hold a meeting Thursday in Room 36 during lunch. Everyone is welcome to attend!
3. There will be a sign up meeting for boys interested in playing tennis this spring for the Warriors on Feb 20 at 3pm in the library.
4. Attention all students who registered for Master Class for NEXT school year. You MUST turn in a completed Master Class application with parent signature. All forms must be turned into Mr. Sugerman by February 28th to be placed in Master Class for next school year. All applications can be found in the CCPC or from Mr. Sugerman. If you have any questions please see or email Mr. Sugerman.
5. The Senior Class Blood Drive sponsored by Hoxworth is taking place on Thursday Feb. 20th. Students 16 years or older and parents can be a life saver! Donors can sign up at www.hoxworth.org/groups/warriors
or See Mrs. Bell to make an appointment or to pick up permission forms. If you have already signed up, please see Mrs. Bell for your permission forms. All students must have a signed permission form returned before the day of the blood drive. Any student who registers to donate will receive an entry into a raffle to win a Jersey Mike's gift card and will also receive a mini blue tooth speaker.
6. Legally Blonde Tickets Now on Sale!
Be sure to get your tickets to the MHS production of Legally Blonde, The Musical, taking place March 6-8 in the MHS Auditorium. Show times are Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Tickets are $5 for students and senior citizens and $10 for adults. All seating is RESERVED and tickets are available ONLINE ONLY by going to mariemonths.seatyourself.biz. Contact Suzy Weinland with questions at [email protected]
7. Detention this week will be served with Mr. Vilardo in Room 201.