ANNOUNCEMENTS -- Thursday, January 16, 2020
1. Attention Juniors – Please come to the auditorium this Tuesday, Jan. 21, during Warrior Bell. The counselors will be discussing course registration information for next year.
2. Any Seniors who will be adding late arrival or early dismissal to their schedule for next semester need to complete a permission form which is available in the office.
3. Any 10th grade student interested in attending the field trip to Live Oaks on Friday, January 24 needs to email Mrs. Tackett to let her know you'd like to attend the field trip.
4. Guest Permission Forms for students planning to bring a student from another school to the Snowball Dance are available in the front office. Snowball Tickets will be sold next week in the front office. Tickets are $10 each.
5. The PTO is once again selling corsages and boutonnieres for the upcoming Snowball Dance. The PTO receives a portion of every sale. Please use this link to order yours https://forms.gle/QLrCTZPPntKFrzSt6. Orders must be placed by 8 am Thursday, January 23rd. Flower pick up takes place on Friday, January 24, 2:00-3:30 in the school office (please have your student set a reminder on their phone.) Custom orders can be placed directly by calling Donna Lennox at 513-271-2266. Thank you to Donna and to Events and Florals of Mariemont for supporting the MHS PTO! Questions? Call or text Chris Lewis at 513-479-4436.
6. Dewey’s Pizza, Kenwood is looking for bright, energetic juniors and seniors. With flexible scheduling, students can gain work experience while still maintaining their responsibilities to their studies. See the flier in the front office CCPC area for contact details.
7. Frisch’s will be hold a hiring party on Friday, January 17th from 2-5 at the Wooster Pike location. Job seekers and big boy lovers are encouraged to attend for on-the-spot interviews and free food.
8. Through its Student Leaders program, Bank of America offers high school juniors and seniors paid 8 week internships at a local non-profit and a week-long Summit in Washington, D.C. Applications are being accepted through January 31 at bankofamerica.com/studentleaders.
9. Detention today will be held with Mr. Weiss in Room 105.