ANNOUNCEMENTS -- Tuesday, October 22, 2019
1. The following colleges will be visiting the CCPC located in the main office area. Students interested in learning more about these colleges/universities are encouraged to attend.
Wednesday, October 23rd:
Milwaukee Institute of Art – 4th Bell
Valparaiso University – 7th Bell
Tuesday, October 29th:
Berea College – 5th Bell
2. AFS CLUB: Please meet during warrior bell this Tuesday in Room 301 to learn about Halloween-like traditions around the world.
3. SPANISH CLUB is starting a weekly Spanish conversation lunch table. TERTULIA THURSDAYS! Join us every Thursday at lunch in the gym to converse en Española!
4. Seniors: Graduate Service will be here on Wednesday at 12:45 to pick up your orders for cap and gown. They will be located at the bus turnaround. Orders can also be placed online, but remember that orders placed after December 5th will have a late charge added to them.
5. Attention Key Club members, 6 volunteers are needed to serve as ushers for National Honor Society Induction on Wednesday Oct. 23rd. Please sign up on the Key Club bulletin board in Mrs. Bell's room #113.
6. There will be a meeting today after school in Mr. Hanley's room for all those interested in playing baseball this Spring. The meeting will last 15 minutes and those playing fall sports will still make practice on time. All players planning on playing need to be there.
7. There will be a very important meeting today after school in the pool area for anyone wishing to swim for the Warriors next year. The meeting will be brief so please be prompt!
8. All new and old NHS members are required to come to a practice induction ceremony today, October 22. Attendance is mandatory for all members, and the rehearsal will run from 5 to 7 pm.
9. Are you interested in traveling to Belgium, Netherlands, and Germany? Are you interested in expanding your leadership potential? Are you interested in exploring Sustainability through the perspective of local, national and global governments on this trip of a lifetime? Join Mariemont High School students attending the Global Leadership Summit in the summer of 2021. We will have a parent meeting this Thursday, October 24 in the High School Auditorium @ 6:30 to discuss this once in a lifetime opportunity and explain the benefits and possibilities of student travel. We look forward to seeing you Thursday @ 6:30 pm.
10. Picture retake day will be on Wednesday, October 23rd during 1st period in the main gym.
11. For boys that plan to play lacrosse this year, there will be a short mandatory team meeting immediately after early dismissal on Friday October 25 in the library. Please plan to attend.
12. This Friday is the Annual End-of First Quarter Movie. This year's movie, Beetlejuice, will start at 1:30 p.m. in the auditorium. All are welcome to attend this Book Club sponsored event.
13. Detention this week will be served with Mr. Hanley in Room 109.