1. The Sources of Strength Volleyball Tournament is today! If you signed up for the tournament, please check your email to see if you have been selected for a team. Please remember to wear gym shoes or you can't play. Also, for spectators, the gym will be open to watch the games, but please keep out any liquid besides water. The gym will fill up so the first people that get there will be able to watch. Who will be crowned the Volleyball Champions of MHS? Only time will tell. Good luck to all participants!
2. Students in grades 9 - 11 need to return their signed verification forms regarding your schedule for next year that were mailed to your homes. If you have any questions, please see your counselor or the administrative assistants in the CCPC.
3. Seniors: Camp Kern is happening. Please check your school email for a link to the application to be a counselor. Applications are due March 11 at 3 p.m.
4. National Honor Society will be conducting a warm items drive from now through March 11th. Drop off coats, boots, scarves, hats, or gloves at your advisory classroom during Warrior Bell. The group with the most items donated will win $5 Starbucks gift cards and all clothing items will be donated to St. Vincent DePaul.
5. Attention Key Club Members: In need of service hours? St. Thomas church is hosting an Eggstravaganza on Saturday, March 13th. See Chloe Telgkamp or Mrs. MacLeod to sign up. Remember you need 6 service hours to be a member in good standing.
6. Students who are interested in tickets for Saturday's boys district basketball final at Northmont High School should enter their names in the main office.
7. Students who are interested in working parking crew or selling tickets for spring sporting events should sign up in the office this week.
8. Vote for Luke Rubin for Cincinnati.com basketball player of the week!