ANNOUNCEMENTS -- Tuesday, September 10, 2019
1. Seniors who are heading to Camp Kern for the 2nd session should check your email for an important message regarding departure.
2. The following colleges will be visiting the CCPC located in the main office area next week. Students interested in learning more about these colleges/universities are encouraged to attend.
Samford University – 6th bell
Hillsdale College – 7th bell
Oberlin College – 1st bell
University of Michigan and College of Charleston -2nd bell
University of Georgia– 3rd bell
Worchester Polytechnic Institute – 4th bell
University of Akron – 6th bell
University of Tampa – 3rd bell
DePaul University – 4th bell
Otterbein University and Furman University - 6th bell
New College of Florida – 7th bell
Washington University – 1st bell
Duke University – 2nd bell
Denison University – 3rd bell
Elon University – 4th bell
College of Wooster – 6th bell
Tulane University – 7th bell
3. There will be a meeting today for ALL students interested in becoming part of the Warrior Rock Band for this school year. The meeting will be held in the band room during lunch. Please bring your lunches to the band room and meet Mr. Mark Becknell and the rest of the band! All students are welcome to come learn more about the rock band!
4. Interested in Traveling during Intersession? Take a once in a lifetime trip to Boston to experience STEM workshops at MIT, explore the city of Boston and explore what technology and STEM has done to the city of Boston. This experience would look great on a college application and would provide you memories to last a lifetime. Come to an informational meeting on this Thursday, September 12 @ 6:00 in the High School Auditorium! Bring your parents; this is not an opportunity you want to miss.
5. Attention Key Club Members: Volunteers are needed to serve as guides during Open House next Monday. Please Email or see Mrs. Bell to sign up. Also a reminder that dues are due to Mrs. Bell by Sept. 28th.
6. "Just Another High School Play" will be our fall play this year. Auditions are taking place Monday, September 16th after school in the auditorium. Callbacks will be after school the following day. Students should see Mr. Weiss or Mrs. Eckroth for audition materials.
7. Anyone who didn't purchase a yearbook from 2018-2019 can still purchase one until Wednesday, September 12th. Books are $70 each and are first come, first served. After Wednesday, any unsold books will be returned to our publisher. Please see or email Mr. Becksfort if interested.
8. Vote your varsity boys golf team as Cincinnati's Team of the Week at cincinnati.com.
9. Support your boy’s soccer teams tonight vs Indian Hill by wearing BLUE as your state ranked Warriors battle the state ranked Braves at 5 and 7.
10. Freshmen class meeting in the auditorium today during warrior bell.
11. During warrior bell today we have office hours for math/science teachers. Students may also go to the OLA, library, or gymnasium.
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019