ANNOUNCEMENTS -- Tuesday, November 2, 2021
- Sources of Strength leaders have a meeting tomorrow at lunch. We'll meet in the upper gym.
- Remember that this Friday, November 5, is the deadline to turn in your pink transcript request form if you have a college application deadline of December 1. See Mrs. Leszczuk if you have questions.
- The Mariemont High School Theater Department invites you to join iconic oddballs Scarlet, Plum, White, Green, Peacock, and Mustard as they try to solve the mystery of who is murdering everyone at Boddy Manor in their fall play Clue! Performance dates are Friday, November 19 through Sunday, November 21. Tickets are now on sale! Scan the QR code on one of the display screens or go to http://mariemonths.seatyourself.biz. ALL seats are reserved - no "night of" or "cash" sales. So, whodunnit? Be sure to come find out!
- Anyone interested in bowling this year, please see Mr. Barr or pick up information in front of room 137. Please sign the sign-up sheet and pick up the information sheet. Tryouts will start Monday, November 8th.
- Attention Sophomores! If you are interested in attending Live or Scarlet Oaks next school year, applications will start to be accepted on November 16th. Check Schoology or see Mrs. Tackett in the counseling office for more information.
Spanish Club will have a Día de Muertos meeting tomorrow during lunch in Room 12!