1. Attention all Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors: You must report to the Auditorium during Warrior Bell today. Please head to the Auditorium immediately following lunch. Freshmen will sit on the right side of the Auditorium while Juniors will sit in the middle section. Sophomores, please sit in the first section when you walk in. Seniors: Please report to your Warrior Bell as usual.
2. The Mariemont High School Theater Department invites you to join iconic oddballs Scarlet, Plum, White, Green, Peacock, and Mustard as they try to solve the mystery of who is murdering everyone at Boddy Manor in their fall play Clue! Performance dates are Friday, November 19 through Sunday, November 21. Tickets are now on sale! Scan the QR code on one of the display screens or go to http://mariemonths.seatyourself.biz. ALL seats are reserved - no "night of" or "cash" sales. So, whodunnit? Be sure to come find out!
3. Attention Sophomores! If you are interested in attending Live or Scarlet Oaks next school year, applications will start to be accepted on November 16th. Check Schoology or see Mrs. Tackett in the counseling office for more information.
4. Attention Juniors and Seniors! As the PTO begins work on the 2022 After Prom, they want to hear your thoughts and ideas! Please take a moment to answer this brief survey about After Prom (whether or not you've attended in the past). We will use your answers to help us create a great event for you. See your school email to take the survey. Follow the link (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7RDHDW5), and submit your response by Wednesday, November 17.
5. Attention! Key Club is having their annual canned food drive from Monday, November 15th, to Friday, November 19th. Please bring peanut butter, jelly, or personal care items to your 1st bell class. The class with the most items per student wins a donut breakfast. Everything is being donated to Inter Parish Ministry in Newtown at the end of the week.
6. Hoxworth Blood Centers are growing and are looking to expand their team. If you know of anyone looking for a career, employees receive a competitive benefit package of free tuition to UC for the employee, spouse and dependents, retirement plan, health and life insurance, paid holidays and opportunities for career advancement. Here's a great opportunity to provide patients with much-needed relief from illness and a second chance at life to spend with their families. See the job board in the CCPC or Hoxworth in the Job section of the Counseling Schoology page.