1. Attention students: the last day to drop a class and add a study hall for this semester is this Thursday, Oct. 7. Please see your school counselor if you have questions.
2. Representatives from the following colleges will be visiting in the CCPC this week:
Today, Case Western Reserve will be here 7th bell.
Thursday, University of South Carolina will be here 4th bell and Simmons University 6th bell.
3. Another medical Career Chat is coming soon! Are you interested in working to prevent and mitigate health risks in the general public? Public health combines many different disciplines and supports occupations in diverse scientific, medical, research, and government settings. We are having a Career Chat to discuss public health careers on Tuesday, October 12, during Warrior bell in room 26 downstairs. Please plan to attend to learn more!
Also, remember that on October 21, our Career Chat will feature MHS graduate, Kieran Phelan who will share his journey regarding How to Become a Doctor. Please see Mrs. Leszczuk if you have any questions.
4. Sources of Strength leaders have a meeting today at lunch. We'll meet in the upper part of the gym.
5. Seniors - Senior graduation information with Graduate Service will be held this Thursday during advisory in the auditorium. Please bring a pen or pencil with you to the auditorium.
6. Seniors - if you are applying to a college with a November 1 deadline, then remember that you need to turn in your pink transcript request form by October 11. If you need a letter of recommendation from a teacher or Mrs. Leszczuk, then you must ask for this by October 11, too. See Mrs. Leszczuk with any questions.