Weekly announcements for October 4 - October 10
This month we are focusing on Self Control: Take time to think before you act.
Monday, October 4th, 2021 Today’s Kindness Challenge " Always do your best. "
Tuesday, October 5th 2021 Today’s Kindness Challenge is "Listen to directions the first time."
- PTO meeting 9:00am
- Art Enrichment after school
Wednesday, October 6th, 2021 Today’s Kindness Challenge “Use your hands to help, not hurt".
- October 6th, National Walk or Bike to School
- CAPA theatre after school
Thursday, October 7th Today's Kindness Challenge " Show someone you care about their feeling"
Friday, October 8th, 2021 Today's Kindness Challenge
- Please remember to check the lost and found.
- Please remember to take your bikes and helmets home.
- Have a great weekend.
October 14-15 No school for students
October 15 Fall Break No school for Staff
October 20 Kindness celebration 230pm
October 22 Last day of first quarter, Early release at 1:50pm
October 22, Pumpkinfest 5:00 - 800