1. Attention students: the last day to drop a class and add a study hall for this semester is this Thursday, Oct. 7. Please see your school counselor if you have questions.
2. Representatives from the following colleges will be visiting in the CCPC this week:
Northern Kentucky University will be here today 7th bell.
Tuesday, Miami University will be visiting during 4th bell and Tulane University 6th bell
Wednesday, Valparaiso University will be here 1st bell, Macalester College 3rd bell and Case Western Reserve 7th bell.
3. Sources of Strength leaders have a meeting on Wednesday at lunch. We'll meet in the upper part of the gym.
4. Senior members of the golf, tennis and cross country teams are reminded that your senior night forms for this Friday's football game are due to Mr. Nerl TODAY!
5. Our Lady Warrior volleyball fundraiser is tomorrow. To contribute, you can purchase a bracelet. They cost $2 and all proceeds will go to UC Health Foundation for pancreatic cancer research. More information can be seen on the TVs around school and the volleyball Instagram. Make sure to attend the game!
6. The World Affairs Club will meet at 7:50am this Wednesday in Mr. Wolfford's room. If you plan to attend the Wyoming Model UN, this Wednesday’s meeting is the time to register. We will also elect club officers.