1. Dickinson College will visit today during 6th bell.
The following schools will visit tomorrow:
Sewanee University of the South – 1st bell
University of Louisville – 3rd bell
2. Any student involved in the work/study program needs to turn in their Flex Credit form this week. Please come to the counseling office if you need a new copy.
3. Attention students: the last day to drop a class and add a study hall for this semester is next Friday, Oct. 7. Please see your school counselor if you have questions.
4. The Warrior Run is this Saturday at the Bell Tower in Mariemont at 5:15pm. There's a one mile walk and a 5K run. You can also sign up to volunteer. There will be food booths and fun afterwards. Money raised goes to the 1N5 organization, which helps to fund mental health programming at MHS. It's $10 for students. To register, use the QR code on the hub screen or see the flyers around school. Hope to see you there!
5. Next Tuesday, October 5th is our Lady Warrior volleyball fundraiser. To contribute, you can purchase a bracelet. They cost $2 and all proceeds will go to UC Health Foundation for pancreatic cancer research. More information can be seen on the TVs around school and the volleyball Instagram. Make sure to attend the game!
6. Picture Retakes are Monday, 10/4 from 8:45 to 10:00.