1. The following college meetings will take place in the CCPC:
-Cincinnati State will conduct a virtual visit in the CCPC on November 18 during 3rd period.
-UC Blue Ash will visit the CCPC during 5th period November 20th.
2. If you are interested in a career in chemical engineering, then please plan to attend our next Career Chat on November 17 during Warrior bell (12:27-1:03) via zoom. in room 26 (art/computer room downstairs). You can also zoom from your Warrior classroom or home. The zoom information is here –
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 969 8626 6684
3. Sources of Strength is doing a giveaway. All you have to do to is follow @sosmont_mhs on Instagram to have a chance of winning gift cards, candy, a blanket, and more. 2 Winners will be drawn on November 18. Good luck!
4. Sources of Strength is meeting today at lunch in the art rooms. Check schoology or GROUPME for room numbers.
5. The key club's annual food drive will take place next week in 1st bell classrooms. The class that brings in the most REQUESTED items per student will win a breakfast courtesy of Key Club.This year Inter Parish Ministry is requesting: peanut butter, jelly, cereal, laundry detergent, and personal care items. Please make a donation!
6. Looking for a cool and inexpensive holiday gift for someone? Come to the MHS Library this Friday 11/13 from 3:30-4:30 and learn how to cut words and shapes out of acrylic, wood, and vinyl. You'll learn about our Glowforge laser cutter and our Silhouette Cameo and take what you make for free!
7. The MHS Blueprint is proud to announce that Ashley Stahl has won the Campfire Story Contest! To request your gift card, please email [email protected] and request where you would like your gift card to. We at the Blueprint would like to thank every applicant's participation and we enjoyed reading all the stories.