1. The following college meetings will take place in the CCPC:
-UC Blue Ash will visit the CCPC during 5th period Friday, November 20th.
2. To the young men of the current High School Junior class in Ohio: As a junior in one of the high schools in the state of Ohio, within a year you will be headed for college, the military, or the pursuit of a vocation.
One event this summer can assist you in preparing for your future by: providing the experience of living in a college environment; learning leadership and skills to serve you in any career path; forming new friendships; and ultimately learning how our Ohio government operates and functions.
The Ohio American Legion presents the American Legion Buckeye Boys State program at Miami University this coming summer. If interested, please see or email Mrs. Tackett for more information
3. Key Club is collecting canned goods this week for the annual food drive. Bring in the following items to your first bell teacher - peanut butter, jelly, cereal, laundry detergent, and personal care items. The class with the most requested items per student will win a breakfast courtesy of Key Club!
Online Warriors: Key Club’s annual food drive is this week. Even though you are not in school, you can still donate goods by placing them outside your front door, and we will come by and pick them up. If you want to make a donation, please email Tyler or Caleb Ching so we can coordinate pickup. Thanks!
4. Sources of Strength is doing a giveaway. All you have to do to is follow @sosmont_mhs on Instagram to have a chance of winning gift cards, candy, a blanket, and more. 2 Winners will be drawn today. Good luck!
5. Thursday's spirit week theme is hat day. Wear a hat tomorrow!
6. Anyone interested in being a part of the filming of High School Musical should sign-up by accessing the QR code available on the big screen in the Hub. We are looking for singers, dancers, actors, and behind the scenes techies. Sign-ups and virtual auditions are due by Fri. Dec. 4. Please see Mrs. Lowery with questions.
7. SPANISH CLUB: We will meet this today during lunch, after you eat, in señora Timmerding's room 14.