1. The University of Dayton will be visiting Monday during 7th bell.
Gannon University will be visiting Tuesday during 6th bell.
2. Tomorrow night is our first Homecoming dance since the Fall of 2019, and a first school dance for many of our students. We wanted to send out a few reminders about dances at Mariemont High School.
3. The dance will be held in our main gymnasium here at the high school.
4. Tickets will not be sold at the door; all tickets must be purchased at school by the end of the school day today. They are $15 each and can be purchased in the office.
5. If you are bringing a guest from another school, you must turn the guest form in to the office by the end of the school day today.
6. We will have a police officer present and alcohol detection devices to make certain that all of us remain safe.
7. Students should enter the building through the doors near the auditorium (Upper Bus Turnaround); all other doors will be locked.
8. The dance starts at 9:00pm and students must be at the dance by 9:30 or parents will be called. The dance will conclude at 11:00pm. Students are permitted to leave the dance before 11:00, but they will not be allowed to reenter after they have left.
9. There is no professional photographer at the dance; any pictures should be taken prior to coming to the dance.
10. All school rules and expectations will be enforced during the dance. Students should conduct themselves in an appropriate manner at all times.
11. The Lady Warriors won their flight in the Varsity B tennis tournament yesterday. Players were Reece Benner, Ashley Bauer, Reagan Gearhart, Veronica Drake, Brynna O'Brien, Rachel Dronsfield, and Ellison Van Scoy. They beat Anderson, Mount Notre Dame, and Seven Hills B.
12. Auditions for the MHS pop a cappella group, Showstoppers, are going on now. Please scan the QR code in the HUB for more information and audition materials. Video auditions are due to Mrs. McGahey by Monday.
13. Do you want your spirit week outfit to be pictured in the yearbook? Submit your pictures by uploading them to Yearbook Snap. The QR code is posted around the building on the screens, or go to yearbookforever.com, click on yearbook snap, and use our school code: MHS2022.
14. Please check the Lost and Found table at the top of the Hub.
15. Picture Retakes are Monday, 10/4 from 1:00 to 2:30.