1. MHS presents our fall play - Clue! Auditions will be held in the auditorium after school tomorrow and Wednesday. Scan the QR code on one of the TVs or posters in the hall for the audition form and materials. See Mrs. Eckroth or Mrs. Mullenhour (Burke) for more details or questions.
2. Are you enrolled in PE FLEX credit? If unsure, please check Schoology courses. If you are this semester, you need to create and share a Google calendar with Mrs. Thomas and begin logging hours. Please email Mrs. Thomas with any questions!
3. Are you interested in the medical field? If so, Terrace Park EMS is looking for volunteers for its fall class beginning on September 7th. 18 years or older is the preferred age, but some 17 year olds will be considered. Classes take place at the fire station and are paid for by the village. You do not have to be a Terrace Park resident. At the conclusion of the classes, there will be required ride-alongs and in-hospital clinical hours to achieve certification of Basic Emergency Medical Technician.
4. LaRosa’s is currently hiring cooks and drivers. You must be 18 or older for driver positions. Both positions offer free food when working and flexible hours. See the flier on the bulletin board outside the counseling office.
5. Kenwood Senior Star retirement community has immediate openings for servers, cooks and dishwashers. Ranked by Fortune Magazine as one of the top 15 best workplaces for the 3rd year in a row, they offer benefit options for part-time positions. See the flier outside the counseling office.
6. Mike's Car Wash is seeking customer-minded individuals and offering tuition reimbursement flex schedules. See their flier outside the counseling office.
All of these hiring announcements can also be found on the Counseling page in Schoology.
7. The fall eSports season is just around the corner. Mr. Eten invites all students interested in playing Rocket League, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and Overwatch to an open house outside the eSports room in the lower hub area on Monday and Tuesday next week after school until 4:30. Information about the season will be given and online signups will begin.
8. The college planning program for parents of seniors will be held Thursday at 6:30 in Room 128. Please be sure to invite your parents to attend.
9. Looking for an internship or volunteer opportunity? Victoria Parks is running for Cincinnati City Council and has several opportunities you may be interested in. Need more info? Check the bulletin board in the CCPC.
10. Anyone interested in auditioning for this year's Cappies team should see or email Mrs. Lowery to get audition materials. Audition essays are due by Thurs., Sept. 9. Please see Mrs. Lowery-Harris or Alexandra Purdy with questions. There will also be an informational meeting Wed., Sept. 8th at lunch.
11. Senior/Junior Lunch begins today, but only for those students who have already turned in their permission form. If you need a form, we have extras in the office.