1. Homecoming tickets will be on sale during lunch and Warrior bell today through Friday. Tickets are $15 each. You cannot attend without purchasing a ticket! If you are bringing a guest from another school, be sure to get the guest form filled out and back to Mr. Block by Friday.
2. Show your school spirit this week by wearing outfits for the Homecoming festivities:
Wednesday - Country vs Country Club Day
Thursday - Blue and Gold Day
Friday - Class T-shirt Day
3. Attention Freshman, Sophomores and Juniors... You will vote for your class Homecoming court finalists today during Warrior Bell. You can find the link on Schoology. You have until 4 pm to vote!
4. Auditions for the MHS pop a cappella group, Showstoppers, are going on now. Please scan the QR code in the HUB for more information and audition materials. Video auditions are due to Mrs. McGahey by next Monday.
5. Sources of Strength has a meeting tomorrow at lunch. The meeting location has been changed to the upper gym. See Groupme for details.
6. If you received an invitation to be a writing consultant, don't forget there is an informational meeting today during lunch. If you can't make the meeting, please see Mr. Weiss or Ms. Reilly at some point today!
7. Do you want your spirit week outfit to be pictured in the yearbook? Submit your pictures by uploading them to Yearbook Snap. The QR code is posted around the building on the screens, or go to yearbookforever.com, click on yearbook snap, and use our school code: MHS2022.
8. Please check the Lost and Found table at the top of the Hub for your lost water bottles, etc.