1. The Junior Class invites all Junior and Seniors to attend this year's prom at the Hilton Netherland Hotel's Pavilion Room on Friday April 23rd from 8-11:30. Tickets will be sold for prom and after-prom April 12-16th. Ticket sales will end at 4PM on Friday April 16th. All junior and senior parents and students received an email with a link to purchase tickets. If attending prom, be sure to fill out the form in Final Forms as well.
2. Juniors & Seniors, now is the time to buy your after prom tickets. You will not want to miss out on the fun. Scene 75 is hosting this 2-hour event and you will have unlimited go cart racing, a full-size bowling alley with a DJ, two-story laser tag, bumper cars, 2 9-hole putt-putt courses, a simulated ride to make you feel like you’re on a roller coaster or some high adventure, pizza buffet, game cards for the numerous arcade games, and really cool raffles, such as flat screen TV, AirPods, sporting event tickets and more!
3. Juniors and Seniors, if you are bringing a guest to Prom who does not attend MHS, please pick up a Guest Form in the office.
4. Congratulations to the boy’s tennis team for defeating Wyoming 3-2.
5. If you are interested in a career in graphic design, then please plan to attend our next Career Chat tomorrow April 15 during Warrior bell via zoom. Feel free to come to room 26 (art/computer room downstairs), and you can join Mrs. Leszczuk on the zoom or simply zoom from your Warrior classroom or home. Our speaker is a MHS graduate and graphic designer who will discuss her career in this popular field and how you can also find your way into graphic design.
6. Sources of Strength has a meeting today at lunch in the weight room.
7. SPANISH CLUB MEMBERS, please stop by señora Timmerding's room to sign a card. Gracias.
8. Give your dogs a treat! Brewhaus dog bones will now be available to purchase during lunch on Fridays in the hub. $5 a bag cash or Venmo.
9. Coach Tracy of the Mariemont Track Program is looking for volunteers to help with the upcoming Mariemont Track meet on April 17th. If you are interested in volunteering or need service hours, a flyer with her contact information can be picked up in the office. Go to https://signup.com/go/umnEhwK to pick your slot now!