The pandemic and social restrictions are negatively affecting physical and mental health, and we are all being challenged to figure out how to navigate the changes. The unprecedented uncertainty we are facing is causing, and will continue to cause, drastic damage to mental health. Now, more than ever, we need your support to battle the rapidly increasing mental health needs.
Money raised from the annual Warrior Run goes directly to mental health programming in our schools including GoNoodle, Sources of Strength, the Signs of Suicide program, as well as speakers and other training for our staff.
We challenge everyone to add a $5 or $10 donation to support our schools!
You can still:
- Register for the race
- Join the Mariemont Team
- Encourage family, friends, neighbors, co-workers to participate
- Raise funds for 1-N-5
- Run or walk a Warrior Run 5K
But this year you can Find Your Path:
- Participate whenever you want between 9/26 - 10/10
- Do it all in one day or over several days
- Run, walk or hike where you want - in your neighborhood, on a treadmill or at a local park
- Share your route to inspire and encourage other participants to find their path