- The following virtual visits will take place in the CCPC:
Today, September 18
3rd period – University of Tampa
4th period - Georgia Institute of Technology
Tuesday, September 22
3rd period - Virginia Polytechnic Institute
4th period – University of Tennessee
Wednesday, September 23
1st period - Syracuse University
4th period - DePauw University
7th period - Furman University
Thursday, September 24
1st period - St. Mary's College
5th period - Cleveland State University
Friday, September 25
4th period - DePaul University
2. This year's fall play is titled Anti-Social. Audition videos should be submitted through the audition Google Form by Sunday, September 20 at 11:59 pm. Students who are interested in being on the crew should also complete the Google Form. A link or QR code for this Google Form will be posted on the big screen in the hub. See Mr. Weiss or email Mrs. Eckroth if you have any questions.
3. Attention Seniors -
Make sure you read your school email from the CCPC from Sept. 4 and notice the special scholarship opportunities for Davidson College, Indiana U., North Carolina State U., and the U. of Virginia. Seniors must complete the MHS application process by September 21 at 8:30am if you want to be considered for any of these scholarships.
4. Pride+, Mariemont High School's Gay Straight alliance club, will have their first meeting of the year this Friday at lunch in room 128, the conference room across from the CCPC. All are welcome to attend to learn more about the club. Contact Mrs. Colpi, Sean Mackey, or Lily Tetrault for more details.
5. Book Club meets in the MHS Library every Friday at 7:45 am. Contact Mrs. Colpi, Kylie Miller, Jayme Rodriguez, Sean Mackey, or Georgia Methe for more details.
6. Congratulations to The Mariemont Life Experience's Luke Laite, Tyler Tritsch, and Andrew Foley on winning their first Blue Chip Award last night, in the Best Youth Podcast category. The Blue Chip awards are produced annually by ICRC-TV and award professional and non-professional media artists for their creative work.
7. The 50 West Burger Bar has job openings available. Click on the attached flyer. 50 West Job Opening.pdf