1. Families of 9th and 10th graders: Open houses at Great Oaks campuses are different this year. Go to greatoaks.com/openhouse for dates and details. See Mrs. Tackett with questions or for more information.
2. Any sophomore interested in applying to the Oaks needs to do so by February 9th. Go to Greatoaks.com. And see Mrs. Tackett for information or help.
3. This is your chance to be a lifesaver. Some Spots are still available to give blood during the Hoxworth Blood Drive sponsored by the Senior Class on Thursday Feb. 4th. Students and community members who are 16 and older and weigh more than 110 pounds are eligible to give. Visit www.hoxworth.org/groups/warriors to sign up. Now more than ever your donation is needed. See Mrs. Bell if you need more information or if you need help to register.
4. Yearbooks are still on sale at yearbookforever.com. Order before the end of the semester for the lowest prices, as prices go up starting next week.
5. Last semester ceramics students need to come to the 3D art room to pick up any ceramic projects that were left behind last week or fired over the weekend. Anything left by Friday will be given to Dr. Renner and Mr. Block to decorate their new offices.
6. Attention Seniors - MHS seniors are eligible to apply for the SURF program at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital. This is a funded summer research internship where the LOVE fund specifically supports one qualified MHS student. See details on Cincinnati Children’s site and contact Mrs. Leszczuk by Jan. 25 for specific details.