1. If you are attending prom, be sure that your parents fill out the prom form in FinalForms. You will need to sign it as well. This also applies to underclassmen who will be attending.
2. Sources of Strength is hosting a kickball tournament on Friday, April 30th. There will be one team per grade and each team will have two teachers. Each player on the winning team will get a free meal deal card to Jersey Mikes. To sign up, there will be a QR code on the hub and the Apple TVs and there will be a link on the announcements email. The first 11 students to sign up from each grade will be put on the teams.
3. Ticket Sales for After Prom have been extended until Wednesday and will end at 4:00pm. You and your friends do not need to attend Prom to attend the fun After Prom event being held at Scene 75. Don't miss out on the amazing raffles and all the unlimited activities Scene 75 has for you to enjoy.
4. Art Club will meet TODAY at lunch in room 20 to work on the mural! We would like to have it mostly finished for Night of the Arts next Thursday!
5. Sources of Strength will be hosting a Field Day on April 27th at lunch for 9-10th graders and during advisory for 11-12th graders. There will be games such as volleyball, soccer, football, tug of war, and jackpot. There will also be popsicles and music. We’ll see you there!
6. Starbucks is hiring baristas and shift supervisors. If you work 20 or more hours a week, the benefits are amazing! Benefits include free college.... For more details, stop by the CCPC.