ANNOUNCEMENTS -- Wednesday, September 4, 2019
1. As students arrive to school in the morning, they are not to report to their classroom until after 7:30 a.m. Students reporting before that time should report to the library or gymnasium.
2. The following colleges will be visiting the CCPC located in the main office area. Students interested in learning more about these colleges/universities are encouraged to attend.
Thursday, September 5
1st bell – Wright State University,
3rd bell – Lynn University and
4th bell – Mount Saint Joseph University
3. Sources of Strength leaders: our first meeting is today at lunch in the auditorium. Pizza is provided.
4. There will be an NHS meeting for all current members right after school on Thursday, Sept. 5 in the auditorium.
5. Reminder to all Student Council members, there is a meeting this Thursday, September 5th during lunch in Señora Stinnett's room. Attendance is mandatory. See Señora for questions.
6. Vote for Maddy Murphy as this week’s Enquirer Top Girls Soccer player! Vote at cincinnati.com today, and every day until Friday!