ANNOUNCEMENTS -- Thursday, September 12, 2019
1. The following colleges will be visiting the CCPC located in the main office area. Students interested in learning more about these colleges/universities are encouraged to attend.
University of Tampa – 3rd bell
DePaul University – 4th bell
Otterbein University and Furman University - 6th bell
New College of Florida – 7th bell
Washington University – 1st bell
Duke University – 2nd bell
Denison University – 3rd bell
Elon University – 4th bell
College of Wooster – 6th bell
Tulane University – 7th bell
The Cincinnati College Fair will be held on Saturday from 2-5 at the Duke Energy Center. 150 plus colleges and universities will be there, so be sure to stop by.
Case Western – 1st bell
Hope College – 4th bell
St. Michael’s College – 5th bell
Belmont University – 7th bell
Rose Hulman Institute of Technology
Muskingum University – 2nd bell
Earlham College – 3rd bell
Ohio University – 6th bell
Indiana University – 7th bell
2. Interested in Traveling during Intersession? Take a once in a lifetime trip to Boston to experience STEM workshops at MIT, explore the city of Boston and explore what technology and STEM has done to the city of Boston. This experience would look great on a college application and would provide you memories to last a lifetime. Come to an informational meeting tonight @ 6:00 in the High School Auditorium! Bring your parents; this is not an opportunity you want to miss.
3. Attention Key Club Members: Volunteers are needed to serve as guides during Open House next Monday. Please Email or see Mrs. Bell to sign up. Also a reminder that dues are due to Mrs. Bell by Sept. 28th.
4. "Just Another High School Play" will be our fall play this year. Auditions are taking place Monday, September 16th after school in the auditorium. Callbacks will be after school the following day. Students should see Mr. Weiss or Mrs. Eckroth for audition materials.
5. Attention current NHS members. Please remember to sign up for this Sunday’s ALS walk and turn in your waiver to Mrs. Lowery. Also, please get $25 dues to Mrs. Lowery or Mr. Wiseman by Monday, Sept. 16th.
6. A reminder that applications for prospective NHS members are due by 3:00 pm Friday, Sept. 13th. Late applications will not be accepted.
7. If any student is interested in being a Writing Center Consultant for this school year, please see Ms. Reilly or Mr. Weiss as soon as possible. They are located in the first modular building.
8. Vote your varsity boys golf team as Cincinnati's Team of the Week at cincinnati.com. Click here to vote!