ANNOUNCEMENTS -- Wednesday, January 29, 2020
1. Any sophomore student interested in shadowing either at Live Oaks or Scarlet Oaks needs to see Mrs. Tackett this week. If she is not in her office, please email her letting her know of your interest.
2. Open House at Live Oaks is this Thursday, January 30 5-7 pm
Open House at Scarlet Oaks is also this Thursday, January 30 5:30-7:30 pm
See Mrs. Tackett with questions.
3. Any junior interested in learning more and possibly applying for Buckeye Boys State needs to see or email Mrs. Tackett for more information.
4. If you signed up to volunteer for open house, please arrive tomorrow night at 6pm & go to the OLA (room #35) which is in the hall near the auditorium for a short meeting.
5. Any students planning on playing a spring sport are reminded to sign up for that sport in Final Forms and complete all of the waivers included!
6. Come to the MHS Library after school today and Friday from 3-4:15 to learn how to design your own molds for making sculptures, bath bombs, custom chocolates, and more. No experience necessary.
7. A fundraiser will be held at Fairfax Chipotle from 5-9 today. A portion of proceeds made will go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Make sure to mention LLS or show the flyer posted on Team Infinity’s Instagram page @teaminfinity4lls. You can Contact Ava Hatcher, Sydney Price, or Megan Betts for more information!! We hope to see you there!!
8. Stop by JERSEY MIKE’S (7205 Wooster Pike) for lunch, or before or after the MHS men’s basketball games against Finneytown FRIDAY, JANUARY 31 between 1:00 – 9:00 P.M. 10% of every purchase will go to the MHS Cheer Squad to help fund their trip to Nationals in Orlando.
9. Detention today will be served with Mr. Commins in Room 106.