ANNOUNCEMENTS -- Tuesday, January 28, 2020
1. Any sophomore student interested in shadowing either at Live Oaks or Scarlet Oaks needs to see Mrs. Tackett this week. If she is not in her office, please email her letting her know of your interest.
2. Open House at Live Oaks is this Thursday, January 30 5-7 pm
Open House at Scarlet Oaks is also this Thursday, January 30 5:30-7:30 pm
See Mrs. Tackett with questions.
3. Attention frosh/soph: Today at Warrior Bell you will go to the auditorium. 1N5 speaker Danielle Stone is coming during warrior bell to talk about her struggles with mental health and how she found hope and help.
4. Any junior interested in learning more and possibly applying for Buckeye Boys State needs to see or email Mrs. Tackett for more information.
5. Any students planning on playing a spring sport are reminded to sign up for that sport in FinalForms and complete all of the waivers included!
6. Attention Key Club members: Volunteers are needed to serve as guides during 8th grade open house on Thursday Jan. 30th. Please sign up on the Key Club bulletin board in Mrs. Bell's Rm 113 in Blue Mod.
7. Art Club will meet today during advisory! Come one, come all!
8. Come to the MHS Library after school on Wednesday and Friday from 3-4:15 to learn how to design your own molds for making sculptures, bath bombs, custom chocolates, and more. No experience necessary.
9. Stop by JERSEY MIKE’S (7205 Wooster Pike) for lunch, or before or after the MHS men’s basketball games against Finneytown FRIDAY, JANUARY 31 between 1:00 – 9:00 P.M. 10% of every purchase will go to the MHS Cheer Squad to help fund their trip to Nationals in Orlando.
10. Detention today will be served with Mr. Commins in Room 106.