ANNOUNCEMENTS -- Tuesday, February 4, 2020
1. Students, remember that this Thursday, Feb 6, you will register for courses for next year. Please listen carefully:
On Thursday during the Warrior bell time at 12:34 you will report to your 7th bell classroom with your 7th bell teacher. They will have your registration login information. Remember to come prepared to add your courses; you will not have time to think about what courses to take. You will only have time to add the courses into the computer system. If you have any questions, see your counselor. Even though seniors will not be registering for courses you are expected to report to your 7th bell class as well.
2. Tuesday, February 11, 4th period, Florida Institute of Technology will be visiting. Students should report to the front office.
3. SOSmont has a meeting tomorrow at lunch. Bring your lunch.
4. The Senior Class Blood Drive sponsored by Hoxworth is taking place on Thursday Feb. 20th. Students 16 years or older and parents can be a life saver! Donors can sign up at www.hoxworth.org/groups/warriors or See Mrs. Bell to make an appointment or to pick up permission forms. If you have already signed up, please see Mrs. Bell for your permission forms. All students must have a signed permission form returned before the day of the blood drive.
5. eSports players, there will be mandatory team meetings on today for Overwatch and Wednesday for Rocket League and Smash Bros., right after school in the eSports room. Try out week for each game is set for the week of February 10th during the regular time 3:00-4:30. Everyone must have signed their agreement form and participate in the try out to be put on the team roster for the 2020 season. If you have any questions or a conflict with another sport, please see Mr. Eten.
6. Senior cheerleaders and senior boys’ basketball players are reminded to return senior night forms to Mr. Nerl this week.
7. There will be a brief meeting for anyone interested in running track this spring on Thursday at 3:15. Weather permitting, the meeting will be on the track.
8. Detention this week will be with Mrs. Brown in the Life Skills Room.