1. RDI is hiring in Milford, located at 991 Lila Avenue. We offer part time positions with flexible hours, benefits, and vacation time. Stop by and see us on Thursday from 10:12-11:50 to learn more on how to start your career.
2. Attention all seniors – make sure you attend the senior meeting today during Warrior bell in the auditorium. You will learn important information regarding the local scholarship process.
3. Art Club will meet today during warrior bell in room 34! We will continue to work on the collaborative mosaic.
4. All juniors who have been identified by Coach P for concussion testing will need to meet in the commons today at 430pm.
5. Congratulations to Nathan Cox who placed 5th in diving at the State Swim Meet and to Jacqueline Young who placed 10th in the 100 Breast stroke and 12th in the 200 IM.
6. Students that are interested in obtaining their lifeguard certification can pick up a registration form in the main office this week. Classes begin next week. The first 9 registrants to return the registration with payment will be signed up for the class.
7. Attention all students who registered for Master Class for NEXT school year. You MUST turn in a completed Master Class application with parent signature. All forms must be turned into Mr. Sugerman by February 28th to be placed in Master Class for next school year. All applications can be found in the CCPC or from Mr. Sugerman. If you have any questions please see or email Mr. Sugerman.
8. Legally Blonde Tickets Now on Sale!
Be sure to get your tickets to the MHS production of Legally Blonde, The Musical, taking place March 6-8 in the MHS Auditorium. Show times are Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Tickets are $5 for students and senior citizens and $10 for adults. All seating is RESERVED and tickets are available ONLINE ONLY by going to mariemonths.seatyourself.biz
. Contact Suzy Weinland with questions at [email protected]
9. Attention Key Club Members: Volunteers are needed to serve as ushers for the spring musical performances on Saturday March 7th at 6:30 and Sunday March 8th at 1:00. Please sign up on the Key Club bulletin board in Mrs. Bell's room #113 in Blue Mod.