1. The following representatives will be visiting in the CCPC this week:
Friday, November 22
Shawnee State – 6th bell
2. A representative of the NCAA will be here 7th period today in the front office. Students interested in playing college sports might benefit from hearing this speaker.
3. Congratulations to the Boy’s and girl’s bowling team on defeating Wyoming in their opening matches of the season. The boy’s team won 2079 to 1568. Bowling for the boys were Dylan Buerger, Stephen Banks, Luc Vitela, Sammy Henkel, Logan Roetting, and Nathan Turner. The girls won 1203 to 1173. Bowling for the girls were Julie Meece, Caroline Romick, Ashley Faulkner, Charly Feightner, Michele Tetrault, and Emily Miller. Great Job by everyone.
4. Attention All Freshman, Sophomores & Juniors - All Intersession selections are due by Tuesday, November 26th. In order to guarantee one of your top choices, all forms must be turned in prior to the deadline. Failure to do so may impact your Intersession selection.
If you were absent or did not receive an Intersession Booklet you may get one by finding Mr. Sugerman in the collaboration space outside the auditorium bells 4-6, in the Library, or in the main office. If you have any questions regarding Intersession, please see Mr. Sugerman.
5. Hey Warriors! Are you interested in learning about and donating to local charities, but don’t know how? Come learn and have a good time at Philanthropy club!! We will be having an informational meeting today, November 21 during lunch in Mr. Vanags’ room. Treats will be provided. If you have any questions contact Shannon Brady, Ethan Dill, or Olivia Sullivan.
6. This week the Key Club will be collecting non-perishable items and canned goods to help families in our community. The first bell class that brings in the most number of items per student will win a breakfast complements of Key Club. As Thanksgiving approaches, won’t you please consider bringing in canned or boxed goods to help us give others a wonderful Thanksgiving.
7. Students playing winter sports who need to complete their PE requirement are encouraged to turn in the PE waiver as soon as possible. It can be found on the website, or can be picked up in the College and Career Planning Center in the front office.
8. "Just a High School Play" Opens TONIGHT!
If you haven't bought your tickets to the MHS production of "Just a High School Play," get them NOW at https://mariemonths.seatyourself.biz
. Performances are tonight through Saturday at 7:30 p.m. in the Mariemont High School auditorium. Online sales close at 5:30 p.m. each night, with CASH ONLY sales at the box office starting at 6:30 p.m. Doors open for general seating at 7 p.m. Ticketing questions? Contact [email protected]