ANNOUNCEMENTS -- Wednesday, January 15, 2020
1. Mr. Commins will lead our first Leadership Lunch in the Auditorium TODAY. All are welcome! Leadership Lunches are planned and sponsored by the members of Leadership Council.
2. Any 10th grade student interested in attending the field trip to Live Oaks on Friday, January 24 needs to see Mrs. Tackett sometime on Thursday of this week. If you cannot come see Mrs. Tackett, please email her to let her know you'd like to attend the field trip.
3. Guest Permission Forms for students planning to bring a student from another school to the Snowball Dance are available in the front office. Snowball Tickets will be sold next week in the front office. Tickets are $10 each.
4. Dewey’s Pizza, Kenwood is looking for bright, energetic juniors and seniors. With flexible scheduling, students can gain work experience while still maintaining their responsibilities to their studies. See the flier in the front office CCPC area for contact details.
5. Frisch’s will be hold a hiring party on Friday, January 17th from 2-5 at the Wooster Pike location. Job seekers and big boy lovers are encouraged to attend for on-the-spot interviews and free food.
6. Through its Student Leaders program, Bank of America offers high school juniors and seniors paid 8 week internships at a local non-profit and a week-long Summit in Washington, D.C. Applications are being accepted through January 31 at bankofamerica.com/studentleaders.
7. Detention today will be held with Mr. Weiss in Room 105.