ANNOUNCEMENTS -- Tuesday, January 14, 2020
1. All sophomores will all be taking part in the SOS, Signs of Suicide Program this Wednesday at 2nd bell. You will not be going to your regular 2nd bell classroom. Please check Blackboard for your room locations. The list is also posted on the window by the main office. See Mrs. Zaya with any questions.
2. Mr. Commins will be the guest speaker for the leadership lunch this Wednesday. This is mandatory for all Leadership Council members, but we also highly encourage any other students who are interested to please come as well! Pack your lunch & join us in the auditorium during lunchtime on January 15th.
3. Any 10th grade student interested in attending the field trip to Live Oaks on Friday, January 24 needs to see Mrs. Tackett sometime on Tuesday or Thursday of this week. If you cannot come see Mrs. Tackett, please email her to let her know you'd like to attend the field trip.
4. Are you planning to play softball this year? Today immediately after school is the final pre-season softball meeting. The meeting will be held in Miss B’s room. All players are expected to attend. If you are unable to make it, please see Miss B. by Tuesday afternoon. Go warriors!.
5. Art Club will be today during advisory! Next week we will have it on Thursday after school.
6. Frisch’s will be hold a hiring party on Friday, January 17th from 2-5 at the Wooster Pike location. Job seekers and big boy lovers are encouraged to attend for on-the-spot interviews and free food.
7. Through its Student Leaders program, Bank of America offers high school juniors and seniors paid 8 week internships at a local non-profit and a week-long Summit in Washington, D.C. Applications are being accepted through January 31 at bankofamerica.com/studentleaders.
8. Detention today will be held with Senora Timmerding in Room 301.