ANNOUNCEMENTS -- Tuesday, MAY 28, 2019
During Warrior Bell today, Juniors should report to the Auditorium. All other students should meet with their Intersession groups. See Blackboard for locations. They are also posted on the front counter.
- Sculpture and Ceramics students should take their work home this week. Any pieces remaining after this week will be thrown away.
- Congratulations to the Cinderella Marketing and Publicity team of Sydney Messner, Chloe Shenton, Ashley Grimmer and Shannon Renner for winning a Cappie at last week's Cappies Gala!
- Anyone interested in joining next year's Cappies team should pick up an Audition form from Mrs. Lowery in room 6. Audition essays are due by noon Thursday.
- Attention juniors and sophomores: Looking to get a jump-start on service hours? You can help the library move book shelves to the upper gym on Monday June 3rd and Tuesday June 4th. Contact Mrs. Colpi to sign up or for more information.
- The Barn in Mariemont is looking for volunteers to help with Summer Camp from July 8 – Aug. 2 this summer, both in the morning and afternoon. You can earn 15 community service hours per class per week! To sign up online, please visit tinyurl.com/Barn-volunteer.