1. The following representatives will be visiting in the CCPC this week:
Wednesday, November 13
A representative from the Navy will be here at 9:00 during 2nd bell
Cincinnati State – 4th bell
Thursday, November 14
University of Delaware – 5th bell
Shawnee State – 6th bell
Friday, November 15
Watkins College of Art, Design & Film – 6th bell
2. Sophomores: are you interested in gaining more leadership skills? Apply for the HOBY Leadership Seminar happening June 25-28, 2020. Spend 4 days in fun leadership training where you'll meet state leaders and make new friends. Experience living in a dorm on a college campus, learn about yourself and how you can be an impactful leader. Applications can be found the announcements on Blackboard. See Mrs. Zaya with questions.
3. Attention all Sophomores & Juniors, there will be a mandatory Intersession assembly during Warrior Bell today. We will be discussing 2020 Intersession with guidelines and regulations. We will also hand out the booklets following the assembly! Seniors who are interested in participating in Intersession may also attend!
All freshman will receive their Intersession booklets during 6th & 7th bell in the Freshman pod. Mr. Sugerman will also have additional booklets available in the Collaboration space following the assembly. Please make sure you get a booklet tomorrow! All Intersession choices are due ASAP.
4. Freshmen are asked to report to the gym during Warrior Bell today for a brief meeting with Mrs. Colpi regarding ipads and the 1 to 1 plan.
5. Today during Lunch Mr. Mark Becknell will be holding Guitar practice for anyone who is interested in strumming the guitar. This is not associated with the MHS Band or Rock Band, but something we will continue to offer to our students. Grab your lunch, head to the band room and rock out on the guitar with Mark!
6. Online Ticket Sales for the MHS Fall Play are NOW OPEN!
Mariemont High School’s production of E. Eugene Perry’s Just a High School Play showcases the thoughts and reflections of 18 representative students as they near the end of their senior year at a small town high school. Anyone who’s in or ever been to high school will recognize them all: The Jock, the Shy Kid, the Gossip, the Cheerleader, the Joker, the Brain, the New Kid, the Hunk, the Actress, the Trouble, the Observer, the Poet, the Reputation… Just a High School Play take place Thursday through Saturday, Nov. 21-23 at 7:30 p.m. in the Mariemont High School Auditorium, 1 Warrior Way. The fall play is general seating, and auditorium doors open at 7:00 p.m. Tickets are available online at https://mariemonths.seatyourself.biz
. For ticketing questions, please contact Suzy Weinland at [email protected]
7. Mariemont High School Cheerleading is now recruiting for the Freshman Basketball Cheer Squad. Cheerleading is an amazing sport that is incredibly fun, rewarding and a great way to show your Warrior Pride. No experience necessary. Please sign up at the main office, and reach out to Lauren Reynolds with any questions and for more information. First practice is November 18th. Go Warriors!
8. Seniors: Your senior picture, inspirational quote, and baby picture are due on Friday, 12/6. Please have all items submitted to the yearbook email ([email protected]
) by that date or risk being excluded from the senior section of the yearbook. See Mr. Becksfort if you have any questions.
9. Attention future drivers: The Bureau of Motor Vehicles located on Red Bank Rd. has a new testing kiosk for temporary driving permits. For more information, contact:
Deputy Registrar Red Bank BMV
3372 Red Bank Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45227