ANNOUNCEMENTS -- Tuesday, October 15, 2019
1. The following colleges will be visiting the CCPC located in the main office area. Students interested in learning more about these colleges/universities are encouraged to attend.
Thursday, October 17th:
Sewanee University of the South – 5th Bell
Virginia Tech – 6th Bell
Monday, October 21st:
Trinity College – 2nd Bell
Providence College – 3rd Bell
Franklin College – 7th Bell
Wednesday, October 23rd:
Milwaukee Institute of Art – 4th Bell
Valparaiso University – 7th Bell
2. Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors will take the PSAT Wednesday morning. Room assignments are posted in the Main Office and on Blackboard.
3. There will be a meeting to determine interest in Mock Trial today, October 15, at 11:50 a.m. in the gymnasium. Please see Dr. Renner if you have any questions.
4. Reminder to all students you will not have time to work on assignments or meet with other teachers during Warrior Bell on Thursday, October 17th. All students will be completing a Digital Literacy lesson and completing the HOPE survey in Warrior Bell.
5. There will be an informational meeting for Mrs. Long's new mindfulness club during lunch on Wednesday October 16th in room 406. If you are interested in becoming a member you must attend the meeting. Please stop by her room for an informational flier.
6. Attention Key Club members, 6 volunteers are needed to serve as ushers for National Honor Society Induction on Wednesday Oct. 23rd. Please sign up on the Key Club bulletin board in Mrs. Bell's room #113.
7. Are you interested in playing softball this spring? The girls’ softball team will have an informational meeting this Wednesday, October 16th, in Coach B’s room, room 403. New players to the sport are always welcome, so please attend if you are planning or even considering playing this spring. Again, that’s Wednesday, softball meeting, after school, Coach B’s room.
8. There will be a brief girls Basketball meeting on Thursday, October 17 right after school in Mr. Dixon’s room, 111 in the Blue Block.