1. The following colleges will be visiting the CCPC located in the main office area. Students interested in learning more about these colleges/universities are encouraged to attend.
Thursday, October 17th:
Sewanee University of the South – 5th Bell
Virginia Tech – 6th Bell
Monday, October 21st:
Trinity College – 2nd Bell
Providence College – 3rd Bell
Franklin College – 7th Bell
Wednesday, October 23rd:
Milwaukee Institute of Art – 4th Bell
Valparaiso University – 7th Bell
2. Reminder to all students you will not have time to work on assignments or meet with other teachers during Warrior Bell on Thursday, October 17th. All students will be completing a Digital Literacy lesson and completing the HOPE survey in Warrior Bell.
3. There will be an informational meeting for Mrs. Long's new mindfulness club during lunch today October 16th in room 406. If you are interested in becoming a member you must attend the meeting. Please stop by her room for an informational flier.
4. Attention Key Club members, 6 volunteers are needed to serve as ushers for National Honor Society Induction on Wednesday Oct. 23rd. Please sign up on the Key Club bulletin board in Mrs. Bell's room #113.
5. Art Club for tomorrow is cancelled.
6. Are you interested in playing softball this spring? The girls’ softball team will have an informational meeting today, October 16th, in Coach B’s room, room 403. New players to the sport are always welcome, so please attend if you are planning or even considering playing this spring. Again, that’s Wednesday, softball meeting, after school, Coach B’s room.
7. There will be a meeting Tuesday after school in Mr. Hanley's room for all those interested in playing baseball this Spring. The meeting will last 15 minutes and those playing fall sports will still make practice on time. All players planning on playing need to be there.
8. There will be a brief girls Basketball meeting on Thursday, October 17 right after school in Mr. Dixon’s room, 111 in the Blue Block.
9. All new and old NHS members are required to come to a practice induction ceremony on Tuesday, October 22. Attendance is mandatory for all members, and the rehearsal will run from 5 to 7 pm.
10. Summer 2020 Job Opportunity:
Cincinnati Recreation Commission
Free Lifeguard training courses – Get your Summer Job Now
See Flyer in the High School front office for details.