ANNOUNCEMENTS -- Monday, September 30, 2019
1. The following colleges will be visiting the CCPC located in the main office area. Students interested in learning more about these colleges/universities are encouraged to attend.
Bennington College – 6th bell
Colgate University – 6th bell
University of Richmond – 1st bell
Shawnee State – 7th bell
2. Register for the Warrior Run happening on October 5th. The Warrior Run benefits the 1N5 organization which helps to fund mental health programs at our school. Registration enters you into a drawing to win $50 to Jersey Mikes, $20 to Graters, $25 to Skyline, $25 to Panera, or $20 to Starbucks. If you don't want to run, you can volunteer and get service hours. It's $10 to register and can be done online with the link on Blackboard. If you want to register with cash, you can give it to Mrs. Zaya.
3. Attention Key Club members, volunteers are needed to help with set up for the Warrior Run on Oct. 5th at the Bell tower at 9:30. Please sign up on the Key Club bulletin board in Mrs. Bell’s room.
4. Seniors are reminded that Graduate Service will be here tomorrow during advisory bell, 12:30 in the auditorium, to discuss senior graduation orders. You will also be verifying your diploma name at that time as well.
5. Any student planning to bring a guest to Homecoming, please make sure to pick up a permission form from the front desk in the office. Guest forms are due back to Mr. Block by Friday, October 4th.
6. Freshman class t shirts will be on sale this week, today through Friday, from any of the class officers: Tierney Rasmussen, Olivia Tritsch, Delaney Osgood, or Daniel Cooper. The cost is $15 and shirts MUST be paid for in advance. T-shirts will be delivered in time to be worn on the Thursday of Spirit Week, October 10th.
Make sure you bring $20 this week to buy an awesome class shirt and help support this year’s Sophomore float! Find Ethan Dill, Erika Dewey, Ally Frye, or Griffen Wilner any time throughout the day to turn in your money and order the correct size.