ANNOUNCEMENTS --Tuesday, October 8, 2019
1. The following colleges will be visiting the CCPC located in the main office area. Students interested in learning more about these colleges/universities are encouraged to attend.
Wittenberg University at 11:05 and
Hanover College at 2:07.
Davidson College will be here at 7:45
University of Kentucky at 8:39, and
Ohio State at 2:02. This will be in Room 402.
Ohio Wesleyan will be here at 2:07
University of Dayton will be here at 11:21.
2. MHS Investment club is now enrolling new members for the 2019-2020 school year. This unique stock focused investment club gives students the opportunity to learn the basics of investing in the stock market while managing real MSF funds. As well, the club includes a competitive simulation component in which students can compete for a $500 college scholarship and other prizes for top finishers.
Be sure to attend the next meeting Monday night, October 14 at 7pm. Stop by the office for more information or talk to Oliver Peterman or Bren Findley.
3. SALSA*SALSA! Spanish club invites you to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month today in the gym during lunch and warrior bell. Bring your lunch, some salsa/chips and come ready to try some salsa dance!
4. The first meeting for Environmental Club will be today, October 8th during warrior bell in Mr. Vanags room, Room 407. We hope to see you there!
5. National Honor Society will have a mandatory full membership meeting on Thursday, Oct. 10 from 3-3:30 in the auditorium. All new and current members should attend. We will be organizing for the upcoming Induction Ceremony.
6. There will be an informational meeting for Mrs. Long's new mindfulness club on Wednesday October 16th in room 406. If you are interested in becoming a member you must attend the meeting. Please stop by her room for an informational flier.
7. The last round of voting for Homecoming King and Queen is on October 9th. All classes should vote. Voting will begin at 7:45 am and will close at 10:00 pm. You can find the form on your Class Blackboard page. Don’t forget to vote for the 2019 Mariemont Homecoming King and Queen.
8. Remember this week is Spirit Week...Don't forget to wear your favorite jersey tomorrow.
9. Homecoming tickets will be on sale in the main office today through Friday, October 11th during your lunch and during Warrior Bell. Tickets cost $20. If you do not have a ticket, you will not be able to attend the dance, so don't forget!
10. The PTO will once again sell corsages and boutonnieres for the upcoming Homecoming dance! Corsages are $21 and Boutonnieres are $11. Custom orders are available by calling Donna Lennox at Events & Florals of Mariemont 513-271-2266. Flower pick up will be in the school office immediately after school on Homecoming Friday - October 10, from 2:45-3:30 p.m. Ordering will take place online or by calling Events and Florals of Mariemont directly. You can place and pay for your order by clicking on this link:
Thank you for supporting this long-standing PTO tradition!