1. The following colleges will be visiting the CCPC located in the main office area. Students interested in learning more about these colleges/universities are encouraged to attend.
University of Dayton will be here at 11:21.
Tuesday, October 15th:
Centre College will be here at 8:34
Miami University at 10:12
Thursday, October 17th:
Sewanee University of the South at 11:05
Virginia Tech at 1:18
Monday, October 21st:
Trinity College will be here at 8:39
Providence College at 9:33
Franklin College at 2:02
2. Fall senior athletes are reminded to return your senior night forms in to Mr. Nerl ASAP.
3. Next Monday, October 14th, we will have an adjustment to our schedule due to a school assembly. Dr. Scott Grant will be meeting with students to discuss social media and personal branding.
We will run a warrior bell schedule for the day, but will make the following adjustments for lunch:
11:45 – 12:30 – Juniors and Seniors go to lunch. Freshmen and Sophomores report to the auditorium for the assembly.
12:30 – 1:11 – Juniors and Seniors report to the auditorium. Freshmen and Sophomores go to lunch.
4. Reminder to all students you will not have time to work on assignments or meet with other teachers during Warrior Bell on Thursday, October 17th. All students will be completing a Digital Literacy lesson and completing the HOPE survey in Warrior Bell.
5. MHS Investment club is now enrolling new members for the 2019-2020 school year. This unique stock focused investment club gives students the opportunity to learn the basics of investing in the stock market while managing real MSF funds. As well, the club includes a competitive simulation component in which students can compete for a $500 college scholarship and other prizes for top finishers.
Be sure to attend the next meeting Monday night, October 14 at 7p.m. in the main office. Stop by the office for more information or talk to Oliver Peterman or Bren Findley.
6. There will be an informational meeting for Mrs. Long's new mindfulness club during lunch on Wednesday October 16th in room 406. If you are interested in becoming a member you must attend the meeting. Please stop by her room for an informational flier.
7. Homecoming tickets will be on sale in the main office today during lunch today. Tickets cost $20. If you do not have a ticket, you will not be able to attend the dance, so don't forget!
8. PTO Flower pick up will be in the school office immediately after school today from 2:45-3:30 p.m.