1. Sophomores: Are you interested in learning about programs at the Oaks? A representative from the Oaks is visiting this Friday, Nov. 8th during bells 4 & 5 in Ms. Burke's classroom. If you are interested in attending and are not in Ms. Burke's class, get your teacher's permission to attend. See the counselors with questions.
2. Sophomores: are you interested in gaining more leadership skills? Apply for the HOBY Leadership Seminar happening June 25-28, 2020. Spend 4 days in fun leadership training where you'll meet state leaders and make new friends. Experience living in a dorm on a college campus, learn about yourself and how you can be an impactful leader. Applications can be found the announcements on Blackboard. See Mrs. Zaya with questions.
3. Online Ticket Sales for the MHS Fall Play are NOW OPEN!
Mariemont High School’s production of E. Eugene Perry’s Just a High School Play showcases the thoughts and reflections of 18 representative students as they near the end of their senior year at a small town high school. Anyone who’s in or ever been to high school will recognize them all: The Jock, the Shy Kid, the Gossip, the Cheerleader, the Joker, the Brain, the New Kid, the Hunk, the Actress, the Trouble, the Observer, the Poet, the Reputation… Just a High School Play take place Thursday through Saturday, Nov. 21-23 at 7:30 p.m. in the Mariemont High School Auditorium, 1 Warrior Way. The fall play is general seating, and auditorium doors open at 7:00 p.m. Tickets are available online at https://mariemonths.seatyourself.biz
. For ticketing questions, please contact Suzy Weinland at [email protected]
4. Mariemont High School Cheerleading is now recruiting for the Freshman Basketball Cheer Squad. Cheerleading is an amazing sport that is incredibly fun, rewarding and a great way to show your Warrior Pride. No experience necessary. Please sign up at the main office, and reach out to Lauren Reynolds with any questions and for more information. First practice is November 18th. Go Warriors!
5. Seniors: Your senior picture, inspirational quote, and baby picture are due on Friday, 12/6. Please have all items submitted to the yearbook email ([email protected]
) by that date or risk being excluded from the senior section of the yearbook. See Mr. Becksfort if you have any questions.
6. Congratulations to Ella Brennaman who was elected as one of the 5 DECA State Officers by her peers in Columbus yesterday.
7. Any Seniors looking for a quick, easy, fun service opportunity? Mariemont Junior High is looking for volunteers to run the snack bar from 3-3:10 on school days. You can sign-up for one day a week or multiple. Text or call Kelley Ching (410) 245-9498 if you are interested or want more details. Go Warriors!