1. Students, please remember that your course verifications are due today in the CCPC. These were mailed to your homes a couple of weeks ago. This requires a parent signature, too. Please see your counselor if you have any questions.
2. Today during 7th period, Berea College will be visiting. Interested students should come to the front office.
3. Game, set, match! The Sources of Strength volleyball tournament continues THIS TUESDAY during Warrior Bell in the gym with semi-finals and finals! Come support and watch this exciting event, in support of the “positive friends” campaign. Hope to see you there!
4. Attention any students interested in attending Harvard Law School... (pause)... watch how one unique young lady named Elle Woods gets admitted and follows her dreams! Be sure to come see Legally Blonde: The Musical this weekend! There are still tickets left, but ALL SEATS ARE RESERVED, so get yours online today at mariemonths.seatyourself.biz
. Online sales close 2 hours before show time, the box office opens 1 hour before the show and ONLY takes cash or check. AND the box office CLOSES 5 minutes before curtain. So don't be late or you won't get accepted!
5. Friday School today will be served with Ms. Zaya in Room, in the office.
6. Washing your hands is one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of germs. Clean hands can stop germs from spreading from one person to another and throughout an entire community. Washing your hands the right way involves five steps.
Step One: WET YOUR HANDS WITH CLEAN RUNNING COLD OR WARM WATER.
Step Two: APPLY SOAP AND LATHER YOUR HANDS BY RUBBING THEM TOGETHER WITH THE SOAP. Lather the backs or your hands, between your fingers and under your nails.
Step Three: SCRUB YOUR HANDS FOR AT LEAST 20 SECONDS.
Step Four: RINSE YOUR HANDS WELL UNDER CLEAN, RUNNING WATER.
The final step: DRY YOUR HANDS USING A HAND DRYER.
If soap and water aren’t readily available, you can use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. When using hand sanitizers APPLY THE GEL PRODUCT TO THE PALM OF ONE HAND, RUB YOUR HANDS TOGETHER MAKING SURE THE GEL REACHES ALL THE SURFACES OF YOUR HANDS AND FINGERS UNTIL YOUR HANDS ARE DRY. This should take around 20 seconds. You can help yourself, your family and friends stay healthy by washing your hands often!